About Me

The world of the Dear Farmer and Family is opened to you as we share our daily experiences.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Scrubbing Out the Muck Boots

When was the last time you had on your "to do" list...scrub out children's muck boots. ????
It ended up on the top of my list today.  I'm not exactly sure how that happened, I was doing a pretty good job of making sure that there were more important things to do all the time.
But I had it there...and the children saw it...and they expected me to do it....ugh.  Thankfully it was a nice day...
The Wife dug in.  The children were no where to be found.  It was nasty! Inside the boots were muck, mud, leaves, twigs, bugs, and I think I saw a frog-leg...
But now they are clean! Well...one pair is clean.  Four more pairs to go.
There will be a lecture soon: What Muck Boots Are For
One would think it would be a "no-brainer"...well, apparently not for my children...

No comments:

Post a Comment